Show your support for Brighter Tomorrows and help make a difference for families dealing with a childhood cancer diagnosis by volunteering!
- Your group can volunteer at an event.
- You can help by sponsoring an event or activity.
- Volunteer at our Go for the Gold Fundraiser
Maybe you have administrative/office talents.
- If you are proficient in secretarial duties, auditing/accounting functions, spread sheets, or legal issues, please let us know.
Are your strengths in Marketing and Personal Relations?
- Making the public more aware of Brighter Tomorrows’ services is essential, as we strive to reach every family who will benefit by the resources we offer.
To get involved with Brighter Tomorrows, mail our volunteer form and background check form, and an $8.00 processing fee (for background check) to:
PO Box 126