Show your support for Brighter Tomorrows and help make a difference for families dealing with a childhood cancer diagnosis by volunteering for one of our events, monthly get-togethers, or activities. We are accepting applications from both individuals as well as groups.
- Your group can volunteer at an event. Smiles and hugs are always welcome!
- You can help by sponsoring an event or activity. Sponsorship allows us to serve more families and offer more events. Your group could raise funds to support an event, fund our “Family Care Kits”, or provide entertainment during our monthly family get-togethers and/or featured events.
- Perhaps your group would like to put on an event for our families. (Pizza Parties, Picnics, Bowling Outings, etc…)
- Cater and/or serve a meal for the families at our monthly family get-togethers or events. Click here for guidelines.
Maybe you have administrative/office talents.
- If you are proficient in secretarial duties, auditing/accounting functions, spread sheets, or legal issues, please let us know.
Are you talented in event planning or fundraising?
- Brighter Tomorrows offers several fundraisers each year and welcomes participation/leadership.
- Fund raise in your churches and/or schools.
Are your strengths in Marketing and Personal Relations?
- Making the public more aware of Brighter Tomorrows’ services is essential, as we strive to reach every family who will benefit by the resources we offer.
To get involved with Brighter Tomorrows, mail our volunteer form and background check form, and an $8.00 processing fee (for background check) to:
PO Box 126
Let us know where your talents shine!
(Click here to view our immediate volunteer needs.)
Download our Volunteer Application Form/Background Check Form